Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25, 2017

Hey mom ! This week went really good I really like my new area and my companion. He is from Virginia and he is way chill ! He knows how to work hard and have fun and he's only been out about 3 months.  The members here are great and the work here is awesome ! There's lots of work to be done and I know this is where God needs me to be.  The recent converts here are amazing.  I was talking to one of them and she said the last missionaries gave her a Book of Mormon and they told her to just read the first page and so she did and then she said "she couldn't put the book down" and she read it twice and was baptized two weeks later ! She is now in the relief society presidency and has a strong testimony of it.  The area here is really flat and its only about 3000 people so we are back on the bikes and walking (even tho we have a car) but it feels great to be working hard and being outside all the time. It snowed on us on Thursday and it go a little chilly so we took the car out most of the day.  We found two new investigators and another one this morning !  Today were headed out to Winnimucca for groceries and to meet the zone so I'm looking forward to that.  I'm looking forward to  conference this weekend and we also have interviews with the mission President that day as well so it'll be a busy week for us ! Anyways thanks for all you do mom and I'll look up those pictures ! have a great week ! love you mom !

Elder Johnson
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment