Monday, September 25, 2017

August

Hey mom !  This week went really well. Thank you so much for the letter ! I'm definitely learning a lot from this area and training a new missionary and it's been going good ! I had a way better week than the week before and we did a lot of service this week.  We went out to the Indian Reservation and split wood for a while and it's pretty fun being out there with the Native Indians and they all have some interesting stories to tell. But we're going to start going out there more because they are more receptive people out there.   I don't have too many pictures for this last week but things are going great and today me and my companion are going golfing with our investigator so I'm pumped for that.  Anyways, I'll write you some more this week in a letter but thanks for all you do mom ! love ya 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment