Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 8, 2016



Hey mom this week has been pretty good ! The people here are just really crazy and really rude but it's nice to find people that are willing to listen to us.  The bike riding is going good ! It's really helping my cardio and I breath really good down here.  Besides all the smoke but it's really good.  I bought the bike when I got to the mission office for $150 so it work out good  and my backpack is really great ! My comp doesn't like it but the only thing we carry is 2 BOMs and that's it so it's not a big deal.   It's cooled down from the 100s to 90s so its alright.  I'll be in Truckee River for 6 months is my guess which is kind of rough to hear but I'll most likely will be a trainer at the end of this transfer but we'll see how it goes.  That's crazy that dad's doing a backsplash so you'll definitly will have to send me pictures !  We met a guy this week named Brad and he's about 50 ish and he races dirt bikes. and he was outside working on his brand new Yamaha 450 and I went over and started a conversation with him and it went really well ! I taught him the restoration and he really felt the spirit !  He's way interested and I'm praying for him.  None of the people here keep their commitments so it's nice to have one person keep them.  You should send me a package though ! My new favorite cookie is the snicker doodle with a rolo in the center... you should send me some and a few cans of pepsi ! My comp is strict about food and it's frustrating because I need the energy so I can bike everywhere but it's all good.  I'll try and send pics but the computers here are a piece of junk so it might be a while before I get those but I'll do my best ! Have a good week and send me pics of the kitchen and stuff !

 We eat breakfast and lunch at the house and for dinner we usually eat with the members ! and send me all kinds of food.  and we ride with the zone leaders to Walmart on Mondays.

Peace

Elder Jared Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment