Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 15, 2016





Hey mom sounds like it's going really good at the house !  I went to the temple this week and it was really amazing ! also I had rabbit for dinner on Thursday and I have a picture of the rabbit before I ate it but I got on the computer late so I don't have much time to talk ! The memebers are really amazing and I've been learning a little bit of sign language because there is a deaf member who just got baptized and we've been teaching her.  I can't believe they took off to Mexico... and my MTC comp his parents bought me two sets of shoes ! That's what my comp now says but somehow I got two shoes in the mail today so that was a blessing ! I figured it was from Jake but idk.  I hope you have a good week and good luck with your new job !
 My hands are black because my bike chain broke so I had to fix it !

Peace

Elder Jared Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment