Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 1, 2016


Hey mom I'm just out here in Reno and it's been HOT ! I've been assigned to serve in the Truckee River area and I've been assigned to a biking area.  We don't have a car so we bike everywhere and our church is like 3 miles away. I rode about 60 miles this week so far and it's been 104 outside.  I've learned a lot lately and the people of Reno are just flat out insane.  I'm in the ghettos by the way.  This one lady thinks the government is after her and it's kind of sad to see all the people here just miserable.  It's straight up sin city.  It's like Vegas but almost worst ! Everybody here drinks and smokes.  They just don't understand life ! Well I could tell you more but there's just so much stuff to tell about and I can't type it all but I know the church is true and that Heavenly Father is watching over me and that satan is real and he's doing everything he can to get in my way. I've witnessed it just the other day but I hope everyone is doing ok back at home !

Peace

Elder Jared Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment