Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 26, 2016


Hey mom I'm on the computer this morning because I wont have a p-day tomorrow because I leave tomorrow!  I can't believe it ! I've had a lot of fun here in the MTC but it's time to go out and do the real work. I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning to the airport and my flight isn't til 11 so I'll be there for a while proselyting. I'll be calling sometime between 8-10 is my guess and I'll have to go get a phone card today for like $4.  Yesterday was a lot of fun we went to sacrament meeting and I taught the priesthood lesson about the Book of Mormon which was cool and then we went to the devotional with the Nashville Tribute Band for 3 hours and it was awesome ! We got to sing with them in a couple of their songs. This last week went by really fast but I was kind of mad because the other district in our zone left last Monday and they were a really fun group of Elders that I liked being with .  Also my best friend here in the MTC is Elder Kevin Hyde haha and last week his mom sent me a package with food and letter and said she's very grateful for me and so on which made me feel really good.  I'm ready to go eat some real food because this stuff sucks.  There's way to many people to be eating in the cafeteria so its always crowded and I don't like it.  I have pictures that I'll send this afternoon because I don't have my camera on me right now.  Today I'm just gonna spend a lot of it packing and doing laundry. I'll email you this afternoon

The scripture I Want on my plaque is Doctrine and Covenants 68:6.


Here's some pics from this week ! I'm wearing my companion's hat and preaching to the other elders and the last pic is my teacher I had these last three weeks. He's from Driggs, Idaho so when I get back were going fishing!!!   And the tie is ugly because we're doing an ugly tie contest and I'm winning so far.






Salt Lake City Airport - morning of July 26, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment