Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 19, 2016

I'm eating just fine and my room has AC.   This last week I had a cold and have been sick but still went to class and stuff.  I taught a Korean investigator and got him to commit to baptism so that was pretty cool.  David A Bednar came to devotional this Sunday and that was a really neat experience.

Hey, so I sent you pics this morning and then told you a little bit.   It's crazy I leave in a week though.  I leave the MTC Tuesday morning at 5:50 and my plane leaves at 11 so I'll call sometime between then.  I went to the temple this morning and did a sealing session so that's was cool.  I don't have a lot more to say but I hope things are getting better.

I'll talk to ya next week from the airport.

Love Elder Johnson












No comments:

Post a Comment