Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April 9, 2018

Hey mom ! Sounds like you had a good week !  This week was good we did a lot of traveling but were able to still do a lot of work. We started out Monday going with an investigator here and he took us for a ride in his jeep and we visited old mining towns and that was fun and had lunch with him.   Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we went to Fernly for meetings and exchanges and taught a couple of our investigators and one of them is getting baptized this Saturday.  Saturday was really fun because we went to Fallon for one of our members daughters baptism and she's half Tongan and they had a big feast afterwords and they had some Tongan culture dancing and stuff (we weren't dancing we just ate food and watched).  My companion is doing awesome he really likes it here in Yerington and likes the people and we get a long good.  I think we will stay another one.  We saw our mission president on Tuesday because we had interviews and I have one more interview with him and then I'll be home and he's excited to go home as well.  He has been out 3 years.  I don't think I'll need anything else I'll probably be sending stuff home.  Anyways I hope you have a good week and enjoy Utah and having Brooke home ! love you mom ! 

Elder Johnson  



No comments:

Post a Comment