Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April 2, 2018

Hey mom ! I don't know if you've sent an email yet or not but how did you like conference ? There's been a lot of changes made to the church but I think it's good.  We got our phones this week and they've been pretty handy.  The maps have been really helpful and showing us where everybody lives and address are correct and stuff. So we spent all day Tuesday doing that and then Wednesday we had more meetings and in Fernly and then Saturday and Sunday was conference so we didn't have too much time this week to proselyte.  The nice thing about the phones is they have good cameras and it's easy to take pictures so I will send a few. What was your favorite talk from conference ? There was a lot of good ones that were given.  I really like the one by Dieter F. Uchtdorf about "Behold the Man."  I know that one day everyone will kneel before the Savior and be judged on how they were in this life and that gives me motivation to become better.  Anyways I'm grateful for all that you do mom and I hope you have a great week ! love you mom !

Elder Johnson






No comments:

Post a Comment