Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017

Hey mom ! yeah I know what you mean and that's what I've also have come to learn is that 
everybody has struggles.  Especially being in my last area, there were so many people who
 were lost but I was able to help them find the path that they need to get on to be able to
 get through life.  It was a pretty good week last week but we started out going to Reno for
 zone conference and on our way over there was a lady who rolled her Toyota pickup and 
she was still in it.  We raced over to her and pulled her out of the car and put her in our
 car and called the cops and stuff so that was the start of week.  But we taught some good
 lessons to our investigator whose progressing towards baptism but we'll have to move his
 date back because he's still smoking.  We then went to Susanville for stake conference and
 was able to meet with the president and hear from him and it was great ! I'm really liking 
my area though. The people are really nice and it's way pretty up here ! I hope you have a good 
week and I'll try and send some pictures ! 

love you mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment